The Assure Keyless Lever is all you need on your front door. As a standalone digital lever, there is no need for an additional deadbolt lock, nor a latch or a separate door handle. Designed for single-hole doors (doors without a deadbolt). The Assure Lever is easy-to-install and conveniently replaces existing lever locks or knobsets.
Access is easy - simply enter your code on the keypad, pull down the lever and you're in.
Works With Your Smart Home
The Assure Lock can be upgraded with a Yale Network Module to seamlessly integrate into most home automation and alarm systems. Enjoy advanced smart home features and remote access with Yale Access Kit, your Z-Wave or ZigBee integrator, such as SmartThings. Modules can be purchased separately.
Create Unique Pin Codes
Unlock the door by entering your 4-8 digit pin code. The lock stores up to 25 unique pin codes, that can all be created or removed using the menu from your keypad.
Install Within Minutes
The Assure Lock is simple to install on standard doors and replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes with just a screwdriver. The lock even has voice guidance in three languages to walk you through set up and customizing settings.
- The capacitive touchscreen with backlit numbers means the numbers will never wipe away and there is no more need to carry a key.
- Auto-lock to ensure your door is always securely locked when closed.
- Never lose power and get locked out. The lock can be energised with a 9V battery from the outside.
- Manage optional settings, including; volume, languages and privacy mode.
- Audible tamper alarm sounds if attempting to forcibly remove outside lock from door.
- 54mm face/cross bore
- Suits 35mm to 44.5mm door thickness
- 60mm to 70mm adjustable backset latch
- Kit Includes
- Yale Assure Latching Digital Lever Lock
- Installation Guide
- Mounting Screws
- Door Template
- 4 AA Batteries
Link to Yale Access Kit: YD-ACCESSKIT