The BLE-1 is a Bluetooth communication module that allows the 3109+/4109+ locks to communicate and be controlled via a Smart Phone (within Bluetooth range of the lock) using the YALE Link App.
With the release of this module, it now for the first time allows those with Android phones to experience the ease and convenience of home automation at their figure tips.
Simply plugs into the module port under the battery cover of the lock (remove the batteries first) and follow the setup instructions.
- APP available for both iOS and Android phones
- Easily lock or unlock your door with just your phone
- Set your locks location with the App and phone will prompt you to unlock your door when you approach it
- Add or delete codes, cards or fingerprints (depending on your model) without using the lock keypad
- See an event log for your lock
- Manage your lock settings
- Manage authorization including user codes and set up visitor/ one time codes from your phone
- Monitor the entrance, alarm and register history of the lock from your phone
This item is for use with the Yale 3109+ 60mm or 70mm locksets as well as the 4109+ lock ONLY and is a special order. Please note incorrect purchases will not be returnable. Check your lock and specifications before purchasing or contact Joinery Hardware for assistance