Secure your home with this Yale electronic lock and enjoy the convenience of unlocking and locking your door using the backlit touchscreen keypad; you'll never have to carry around your keys again.The lock is Grade 2 certified and backed Yale, one of the world's best known brands in the lock industry that has been securing homes since 1846, ensuring that your home and family is always safe.
Works With Your Smart Home
The Assure Lock can be upgraded with a Yale Network Module to seamlessly integrate into most home automation and alarm systems. Enjoy advanced smart home features and remote access with Yale Access Kit, your Z-Wave or ZigBee integrator, such as SmartThings. Modules can be purchased separately.
Create Unique Pin Codes
Unlock the door by entering your 4-8 digit pin code. The lock stores up to 25 unique pin codes, that can all be created or removed using the menu from your keypad.
Install Within Minutes
The Assure Lock is simple to install on standard doors and replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes with just a screwdriver. The lock even has voice guidance in three languages to walk you through set up and customizing settings.
- Satin Nickel Finish
- Create up to 25 entry codes for access by keypad
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.36, Grade 2
- One touch locking
- Capacitive touchscreen keypad
- Backlit numbers that will not wear off
- Privacy button
- Tamper resistant battery cover
- Replaces existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver
- Fits on doors 35mm to 57mm thick (35mm requires thin door gasket included in the box)
- Backset adjustable to 60mm or 70mm
- Face bore hole 54mm
- Edge bore hole 25mm
- Adjustable latch
Link to Yale Access Kit: YD-ACCESSKIT
- Kit Includes
- Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen Deadbolt
- Installation Guide
- Mounting Screws
- Door Template
- 4 AA Batteries
- 2 Keys