The new CL400 ADA Magnetic matches the look and functionality of the existing CL400 Magnetic range of cavity slider hardware, with added disabled access functionality. Utilising the patented magnetic mechanism of the CL400 Magnetic, this new addition to the range provides flexibility for building owners.
The CL400 ADA uses the same door cutout and striker and is able to be retrofitted over existing CL400 flush handles for the requirements of disabled tenants.
This model is a magnetic bi-parting passage option for when two sliding doors are required to come together and be latched with a positive hold magnet.
- Brand - CS for Doors
- Application - Residential or commercial passage doors
- Door thickness - Adjustable 33 - 40mm
- Dimensions - 181 x 81mm
- Locking - Magnetic
- Fixing - Concealed
- Material - Pressed steel
- Warranty - 5 years mechanical & finish
- Standard finish - Satin chrome
- Special finish - Bright chrome, Satin nickel, Oil rubbed bronze and Matt chrome (Non returnable) - Contact for pricing