An application to return must be made within 14 days of the purchase date.
Any item returned arbitrarily by the customer will not be considered for a credit.
Joinery Hardware will only accept returns for the following reasons
- Goods damaged or faulty prior to delivery.
- Goods supplied incorrectly.
- Goods failing to meet any applicable guarantees under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Goods that vary from their description on the website.
- Application to return must be made within 14 days of the purchase date.
- Goods returned must be in a saleable condition in un-damaged packaging.
Goods purchased and no longer required are only returnable at the discretion of Joinery Hardware. If a return for credit is agreed to, a minimum 20% re-stocking fee will apply.
Refunds & Credits
Whenever possible, Joinery Hardware will replace any damaged or faulty goods; otherwise a full refund will be issued for the value of the damaged or faulty goods.
Postage & packaging
- Please include a copy of the invoice or packing slip that accompanied your order.
- If you are unable to provide a copy of the invoice or packing slip, include a note containing your order number, name, address, email address, contact phone number, and reason for return.
- Please allow 14 days for resolve of your return.
The following made to order items will not be considered for return
- Standard, special powder coat and plated finish.
- Customer specified non stock items.
- Custom keyed lock products.
- All cut to length product.